PLEASE READ THIS INFORMATION FULLY BEFORE APPLYING!You must live in the U.S. and be between the ages of 18 - 28 (if 18, you MUST already be out of High School).
ABOUT THE POSITION:- You'll be representing a large fitness company/brand as an Online Health & Fitness Coach (fancy title for "customer supporter/motivator").
- Very simple to do, as there are NO set hours & everything is done when you're free from the comfort of your computer, tablet or phone.
- You will be assigned customers who have purchased a home fitness program & it is your job to send them a welcome email (template is provided to you). You will then be there to help, support & motivate these customers through email as they complete their programs.
- Full training is provided
- You DO NOT have to be a health or fitness expert because ANY question that a customer may have is already answered for you in your coach office. You just have to look up the question & send them a personalized answer.
- Coaches come from all walks of life including students, nurses, teachers, bartenders, retail workers, stay-at-home moms, new corporate/business employees, fitness instructors, etc. Some are fitness lovers, while many others had no prior experience at all & were just interested in helping people achieve their goals! You're really there more for accountability & making sure the customers stay on track. The customer service reps make the sales, but the coaches make sure that the customers experience success!
It doesn't take a lot of time each week (a couple of hours) & you earn some nice extra money working part-time, on your schedule. Students & recent graduates love it because they are able to do it with their classes & extra-curricular activities (such as sorority events or team practice/games), but also while they currently have or are looking for another job. All in all, it's simple & actually enjoyable!
COMPENSATION:Compensation will be discussed fully during the application process, but here's a guideline!
- You receive regular weekly earnings, which increase each month as your customer base grows.
- You earn a 25% commission on all of your assigned customers' future orders.
- You receive a 25% discount on any products you may want for yourself.
- Other incentives such as bonuses, trips, clothing, gift cards, etc.
As you progress with the company, you can move into a Team Leader/Mentor role, where you earn the equivalent of a full-time salary. This is perfect for you to start while you are in school, because you are able to work as a Coach part-time & then move forward into the Team Leader/Mentor position (if you choose to), which gives you full-time earnings & can be continued once you graduate. Many of our previous college Coaches chose this as their careers because they make great money and LOVE what they do!
ADDITIONAL INFO:Working as a Coach has completely changed my life & I've grown from a brand new Coach helping my customers achieve their goals to now a Team Leader/Mentor, where I get to train new Coaches & help them move up within the company. Each month of 2015, I will be hand-selecting & personally mentoring new women who apply. This is an amazing opportunity & I can't wait to help all of you ladies grow & succeed the same way my Team Leader/Mentor did for me. One of my favorite things about being a Coach is that you get to work with an incredible group of people who become more like family to you. Not only do you get to speak to these other Coaches online, but you get to be with them at various events, reward trips and retreats over the course of the year that you can attend. These events & trips are some of the best memories that I have & I can't wait to share them with you!
If this is something that you're interested in, don't hesitate to apply, as the positions are filled quickly! Please fill out the application below and if you are chosen as a good candidate, someone will be in contact with you within 72 hours. We're really looking forward to hearing from you & can't wait to work with you!
*Have a question before you fill out this application? Send us an email at email@example.com. We're more than happy to help!*