Here is a really great refreshing salad that is perfect to accompany your lunch, dinner or a side dish for a get together. This recipe is from the Ultimate Reset and it is one that accompanies our family dinners and lunches quite often!!
- 1 English cucumber, half peeled in alternating strips, sliced in thick half-moons
- 1/4 small container ripe plum or cherry tomatoes, each cut in half.
- 1 tbsp chopped red onion
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh flat leaf parsley
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh basil leaves
- Himalayan salt (to taste)
- Herbal seasoning (to taste)
Combine all ingredients in a bowl and toss well.
So you would have to quadruple it to feed multiple people! :)
ENJOY because it is amazing!!!