This is one of those great recipes that needs no measuring cups or spoons and is super simple! No matter what you do (except burn them), these will turn out yummy and everyone will enjoy them!
Clean, whole grain tortillas (as many as you'd like)
Olive oil - in a sprayer or mister
Grated parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Lay out tortillas on a cutting board and cut them into your desired size using a pizza cutter or very sharp knife.
3. Lay the chips out on parchment lined cookie sheets.
4. Lightly spray the chips with a light coat of olive oil and then sprinkle generously with garlic powder.
5. Sprinkle a light coat of parmesan cheese over the chips and place in the oven. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until just barely crisp. Watch very closely, these go from done to burnt QUICKLY!
Cilantro Salsa Recipe
5-6 small/medium tomatoes
4 small garlic gloves (or 2 large ones)
Peppers (choose the type & amount based on how spicy you like your salsa)
Cilantro (about 1/2 cup chopped, but again, use to your liking)
Red Onion (1 large or two small)
1. Chop all of your ingredients very well. The finer you chop everything, the better texture your salsa will have.
2. Mix in a bowl and serve in a bowl as a side for your baked tortilla chips!