Vanilla Protein Pancakes
1 scoop vanilla whey protein
1/2 cup oats (blended or 1/4 cup oat flour)
1tsp. baking powder
1 egg white
1/4 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
1 Tbsp. unsweetened coconut or almond milk
1. Blend oats in a blender or food processor.
2. Stir dry ingredients together first and then add wet ingredients. Make sure to mix well!
3. Spray pan on low heat with a non-stick cooking spray and slowly spoon or ladle batter into pan.
4. When the top begins to bubble, flip the pancakes and cook for another minute.
5. Top with fruit, greek yogurt, pure maple syrup or anything else clean that your heart desires!