Grilled Chicken Kabobs
5 oz. boneless, skinless chicken breasts (cubed)
1 tsp. olive oil
2 tbsp. lemon juice
1/4 cup red onions, thinly sliced
1 tsp paprika
1 tsp. Mrs. Dash
1 cup of bell peppers, multi colored, cut into cubes
1 cup green zucchini, cut into 1/2 inch rounds
Sea salt to taste
Wooden or metal skewers
1. Marinate the chicken in the olive oil, lemon juice,
red onions and paprika for 30 minutes.
2. Once the chicken is marinated, season it with Mrs. Dash.
3. Skewer the chicken cubes, zucchini and bell peppers onto your choice of sticks. Make them pretty!
4. Grill until cooked through, about 8 minutes.
5. I usually serve mine over a serving a brown rice. I highly recommend the SteamFresh microwaveable bags for something quick and easy!