This is a delicious and decadent breakfast or dessert option to help satisfy your chocolate craving. This tastes sinfully good and you'll have no reason to feel guilty after eating it!
Ingredients (for two servings):
· 4 eggs
· 1/2 cup chocolate soymilk
· 1/2 tablespoon vanilla extract
· 5 – 6 slices of whole wheat bread
· 1 very ripe banana
· Topping: Greek yogurt (or syrup)
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Grease a small 8 by 8 glass casserole dish.
3. Chop bread into 1/3 strips, as shown below.
4. In a small bowl, beat eggs, chocolate milk, and vanilla extract. Dump in bread and toss with hands, thoroughly coating all the bread. Mash banana with a fork and gently mix in. Let stand for a few minutes.
5. Pour mixture into casserole dish, bake for 30 minutes, and remove. Let cool for a minute or so, slice in half, and top with Greek yogurt.